Regional Supply Planning & Warehouse Manager
Reporting Line : Supply Chain Manager
Direct Subordinate : East Indonesia Region – 5 Direct Reports
Main Role & responsibility:
· Leading Planning & Warehouse teams, developing people skills and competencies through effective coaching, managing performance, setting & personally communicating and reviewing the expectations and performance of team members, ensuring high level compliance to business safety and operational policies
· At personal level
o High level demonstration of CCAI Values and Behaviors within the work environment, adherence to company policies, in particular OHS and legal requirements is critical.
o Constructively challenging the status quo for self and peers, team members, managers. Always looking for a better way.
o Effective communication & presentation of opportunities to Senior Management Team to enable support & resources to deliver target business results.
o Continuously expending personal knowledge & experience through research, study, exposure to other roles / teams and actively working on Individual Development Plan
· Developing & Leading strategic initiatives to build world class Supply Chain Planning Warehousing practices through continuous development of people and improvements on process & tools utilizing latest technology
· Leading the Business Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) – Navigating the business through generating best possible view on cost and service risks & opportunities in short to long terms periods, driving profitable business outcomes & achievement of business targets. Running weekly / monthly S&OP meetings, coordinating activities & resolution management between functions (sales, marketing, manufacturing, warehouse, delivery, procurement and finance) to balance demand & supply at lowest possible cost and deliver high level customer service
· Management of Mega DCs / Hub Warehouses & DCs under responsibility with strict compliance to business safety rules & policies
· Delivery of high level customer service at optimal cost.
o Eliminating lost sales due to OOSs ( < 2 % )
o Right Product, at Right Location, At Right Time, At Lowest Cost
· Contribution to the development of National Strategic & Tactical Plans and Budget Plans
· Execution of Strategic & Tactical plans at regional level with high level of discipline and integrity
· FG Inventory Durability Management
· Pallets, RGB Empties, CO2 tanks, Demurrage
· Developing and monitoring the execution of optimized production schedules for all manufacturing lines balancing the cost & the service, working in collaboration with manufacturing team utilizing SAP PPDS ( Production Planning & Detailed Scheduling )
· Managing bulk distribution planning to achieve on or below budget delivery cost through reducing out of matrix movements and supplying customer demand from the lowest cost source
· Operation Packaging Materials Planning ( Short term call ups ), Management of Direct Material Supplier Service Levels
· Ensuing high level DIFOT for all deliveries between CCAI sites and to our customers through utilization of Shipment Tracking Boards , driving internal collaboration for success
· Managing Inventory / Working Capital ( FGs & RMs ) for the operations
· Technical support for warehousing operation including forklifts, high level of utilization of assets
· Effective casual workforce management in warehouses
· Warehouse infrastructure planning and management ( facilities, leasing, new investments, 3rd parties) as per company policy
· Ensuring all warehouse activities compliance to safety and operational standards, policies, strategies, and procedures.
· Min Bachelor degree, preferably major in Industrial Engineering
· Having experience and expert in Logistic and Planning
· Minimum five years of working experience in Marketing, Logistics or planning discipline